Sunday, May 02, 2010

Yo, Douchebag!

This profile I found online was just too good not to share. Note the typos and abbreviated profanity. However he does share my distaste of including dog photos in profiles. He's got that going for him. And check out the photo. What is he doing with the sword?

"some advise for your profile most men dont like to read so keep your profile short and simple im not here to read a f-n book haha jk well maybe not [my sence of humor but its true]0.o' and please have a pic why tf would you be here with out a pic thats just creepy! I wont respond ,pls put a fn recent pic up and not one from 5 years ago or four pics and in each one you look differnt lol thats funny and even more funny is seeing pics of there pets lol Im not here to date your Dog haha im not hating I just think its funny 8)"


OK, and now I'm worried. Is some loser posting MY photo and MY profile, making his dirtbag friends laugh? Where's my sword?

No comments: