Thursday, December 18, 2008

Out Takes

Because I am cruel, I am going to post some of the out takes from some of the literally dozens of replies to my one single little ad on Craigslist last week. While I am still fervently praying things will work out with the new guy, I decided to scan through the also-rans. I was right in my intial reaction that he was the best of the bunch.

But for your reading pleasure, some of the more amusing also-rans:

Expecting Robots or Russian Brides
Not many real people on here....but maybe tonight is my lucky night.

Not What to Say About Your Own Photo
I'm the fat guy in middle, two great friends with me. I was on my Canada trip and just got out of the lake swimming with my friends dogs.

Indiscriminate
what age you want?

Illiterate
I didn't have a lot of time yesterday to wright. I am 38 moved here about a month ago I have met alot of good people up here. but haven't met anyone that makes my hart flutter. I am very into romance I am a big snuggle bum I also like to cook. and am pretty darn good at it lol . I don't have a computer here with me so I use my roommates.

Anything Goes
I have been divorced 4 years now. My ex and I dabbled in the swinging lifestyle with some other couples and even hosted a few parties in our home. Swinging is lots of fun and it's something I would like my partner to be willing to do it with me now and then just so we can have some variety. I like a woman who is kind and loving to all she meets. She should be open-minded and honest as I am. Bisexual would be a huge, huge bonus, but it's not a requirement. I am honest to a fault and feel it's important to put that out there up front. I've also never cheated on anyone since High School and never would. (Editorial note - how would you classify swinging??)

If you'd like, I do have nudes I don't mind sharing with you. I haven't a shy or jealous bone in my body and am a bit of an exhibitionist.



After paring out these greatest hits, I gave up. There were literally too many to go through. How can it be, with so many souls out there, so many of us are alone?

No comments: