Thursday, August 24, 2006

With Friends Like These

My friends seem to be fascinated with my online dating adventures and the accolades on my blog are pouring in.

Thanks Michelle for these observations:
"You are a take-charge kind of woman... no question you have the makings of a fantastic Dominatrix. And as in all things, I think if you put your mind to it, there's no man you couldn't master. You probably are one of the few women who would have the stamina to take on Mr. Lift and Carry and Mr. Tie Me Up at the same time and make it work...because you know, it's all about them."

And Andrea, who for reasons she won't reveal, told me she was cruising the "women looking for men" listings on Craigslist and wondered if she had found my ad. She had, but the bigger question is ... pumpkin, is there something you want to tell us? The only thing more pathetic than having an online ad is reading others online ads.

OK, gotta run. I have plans to chat with someone tnoight that I'm sure has some sort of bizarre fetish he has yet to reveal. He's a pilot and looks kinda middle-eastern so maybe I can help avert the next terrorist attack when I tie him up to the bedposts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this makes me VERY curious about the adventures of the Single Life....I might take a PEAK myself!!!